5 Facebook Marketing Strategies to Attract Customers More Easily
Do you have a small business? Do you want to increase your customer base? If so, then you need to learn how to do Facebook marketing effectively!
This article will explain how Facebook can be used to attract customers and drive revenue for your business. You'll discover the basics of Facebook marketing, such as why Facebook is important and what kind of content to post. It will also provide examples of posts that work well on Facebook.
Why is Facebook helpful for small businesses?
Facebook is the third largest website in the world, which means it makes up a significant portion of Internet users. As such, Facebook marketing can be used to reach many people who are online and looking for your type of product or service. It also has benefits that traditional advertising doesn't have: you don't need to put a lot of money into ads, and you don't even need a big following to reach your target audience. Not to mention, the more engaging your content, the bigger the reach. So it's a win-win when you create eye-catching posts.
To help you attract your ideal customers or clients, here are Facebook marketing strategies that can help you leverage this powerful online platform.
5 Facebook marketing tips for small businesses:
- List your business on Facebook for free and give away coupons to attract new customers. Using any type of attractive lead magnet (such as a promotional coupon or discount) can help get people to follow your page and be interested in learning more about your small business.
- Create engaging posts that ask questions, show videos or graphics, or share inspirational quotes. These types of posts will be shared more than other types of posts because they are inspiring a reaction.
- Use your Facebook page to promote events hosted by your small business. Social media is a great way to share event announcements like when you'll be closed, or you're hosting an event at the location of one of your stores. Even if your event is virtual (like a webinar or free online training), Facebook is a great place to let people know about your upcoming event, and to sign-up too!
- Keep your posts short and concise, with a clear call to action. Concise posts are easier for you to write, they're more likely to be read (due to their shorter nature), and it's less intimidating for readers who aren't sure what they should do next after reading the post.
- Video posts often get more views and engagement than just static images. So, if you really want to stand out from the competition post high-quality videos.
The proof is in the numbers. Below is current data (as of 2021) that proves how powerful and robust the Facebook platform is for brands and businesses.
- Facebook has more than a billion active users, and about 1/2 log in every day.
- About 50% of online adults use Facebook daily with the average Facebook user spending over 40 minutes per day on Facebook.
- People spend an average of 40 minutes each day using Facebook.
As you can see, Facebook is one of the best online marketing tools you can utilize to drive brand awareness, capture leads, and grow your customer base.
For more ideas and strategies, check out this article from Inspiring Brands Academy.
To learn more, sign-up for the free Inspiring Brands Academy® e-newsletter. Get access to expert tips, inspiring ideas, and success strategies to help you grow.
To elevate your brand online, book a private coaching session and/or enroll in Inspiring Brands Academy's online courses to learn digital branding, marketing, advertising, and publicity strategies. Discover faster and easier ways to reach your ideal customers and clients, elevate your brand, and save time, money, and energy.