5 Ways Instagram Marketing Can Help Small Businesses Reach Their Ideal Customers
Instagram provides a way for small businesses to reach their ideal customers in a cost-effective manner. This social media platform is an excellent marketing tool that has the potential to help any business succeed. Here are five ways Instagram marketing can help small businesses find success.
Why is Instagram marketing helpful for small businesses?
Instagram provides a great way for small businesses to reach their ideal customers or clients online, in a truly cost-effective manner. Not only is Instagram free to use, but it also offers a wide variety of digital marketing tools to engage your audience online. So, it makes it one of the best social media platforms to help you find and attract people who would be interested in the products or services your company offers.
Quite frankly - this social media platform is an excellent marketing tool that has the potential to help any business succeed. The best part is, you can batch your content (which saves you time and energy) in advance. This helps you streamline the content creation process while helping you stay organized and efficient.
How can Instagram be used as part of a larger marketing strategy?
While many people use Instagram just to share photos, it is also a great search and discovery tool. People can find brands and businesses just by looking up hashtags or keywords. This is a great way for small businesses to reach a wider audience without spending a dime on advertising.
Here are five ways Instagram marketing can help small businesses find success.
- Use Instagram Stories to share your latest content. You can post a regular photo, video, or GIF and add text as an overlay to talk about the product or service you offer. This is a great way for small businesses with limited time (or budget) to create engaging content without hiring someone else to do it for them.
- Create high-quality feed posts to promote your products or services. Instagram lets you upload a photo (or video) and add text captions, which is great for promoting campaigns in an authentic way.
- Create promotional posts that include the price tag on any items being sold. People love seeing how much things cost before they click "Shop Now," so this will encourage them to make purchases from your website. You can even integrate your online shop so that customers can literally shop your products from the Instagram app itself.
- Connect with other people on social media in your industry, like bloggers or influencers that would be interested in what you are doing. It's also helpful to engage with your raving fans and existing customer base, as they can provide user-generated content and helpful testimonials or reviews, that you can re-share to your Instagram audience.
- Create high-quality feed posts by creating good imagery (or videos) of the products/services that your business offers. To learn how to elevate your brand online through brand photography, sign-up here to download the FREE 30-page e-book from Inspiring Brands Academy®. Discover tips on how to stage, shoot, and edit high-quality images for your business.
Last but not least, Instagram marketing can help small businesses reach their ideal customers because it offers an easy-to-use interface and intuitive way to post pictures, videos, links, or other content that is relevant for your business.
To learn more, sign-up for the free Inspiring Brands Academy® e-newsletter. Get access to expert tips, inspiring ideas, and success strategies to help you grow.
To elevate your brand online, book a private coaching session and/or enroll in Inspiring Brands Academy's online courses to learn digital branding, marketing, advertising, and publicity strategies. Discover faster and easier ways to reach your ideal customers and clients, elevate your brand, and save time, money, and energy.